Tuesday 14 December 2010

Abandonment

Hiiiii. Yeah. This is awkward. It's like seeing an old friend after a really long time without contact, and you have no idea what to say because you've both changed so much and you know instantly that the friendship you used to have is, like, extinct. But anyway, on a happier note, I'M BACK.

It's been exactly a month since I last blogged, which is a really weird coincidence. I signed in, originally, to update my (neglected) Book Count blog. I have to add three books to it. Then I realised it had been so long since I last updated and decided it was time I came back.

I still haven't edited the footage from the Paramore concert, or uploaded the photos anywhere (except Tumblr). I think I may just create another blog post altogether some time soon, consisting of photographs from the concert. There aren't a lot because I was mostly recording, but whatever. There are some.

I saw Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 on the nineteenth, and I am dying to see it again. It was absolutely fantastic. The actors really upped their game for this movie -- there's such raw emotion and they put so much effort into making this their most inspiring, powerful performance yet. I really do love this one. It's so unbelievably amazing. And the comic relief is spread out so perfectly, and comes at times right when you need to lighten up a bit. Excellence. Part One of Deathly Hallows is pure excellence.

I completely failed NaNoWriMo, only just getting past 10k when my goal was 25k. November kind of threw a lot of crap on my shoulders all at once, so writing kind of flew down my list of priorities and out the window. I tried my best, I suppose, considering the pressure I was under.

Currently, I'm ill with tonsillitis, in my last week of school before the winter break, and studying for a Biology exam coming up in January. It's the official, actual, proper Biology GCSE, so I really cannot screw this up.

I, surprisingly, am kind of looking forward to Christmas. Christmas is one of those holidays that doesn't faze me much. It's just a day where I spend half of it enjoying myself, and the other just wanting to go to sleep or escape from the family. Because I'm socially awkward, I find it hard being forced to stay in the living room the entire day and talk with fifty bajillion people. I'm a really fussy eater, so I don't enjoy Christmas dinners because I only ever pick at the food on my plate. So I'm not really one for Christmas but I'm looking forward to it this year. That's probably because (a)my cousin is visiting*, (b)I'm getting Disney DVDs, (c)Doctor Who special!

So. That's what's going on in my life. Thrilling, I know. I'll try to update sooner next time.

*He's twenty, lives two hours south, I haven't seen him in over a year, and he likes anime/manga and Starkid!

No comments:

Post a Comment