Friday 18 February 2011

I've been ill!

And I'm really tired and not in the mood to write a long-ass explanation/catch-up post, so I'm going to bulletpoint everything that has happeend since my last post.
  • I had a migraine and missed around three weeks of school.
  • I turned fourteen.
  • I had a blood test and I've been diagnosed with anaemia.
  • I'm taking iron tablets for the anaemia.
  • Glee Hiatus ended.
  • I got the dates for my next GCSEs (five exams towards the end of the school year)
  • I got selected, along with fourteen other students, to go to Longrigg activity centre because we're the smartest in the year at English. We'll have intensive English lessons an hour a day, and the trip lasts for five days. It's to try and raise us to level eight standard.
  • February has been a beautiful, beautiful month for Glee/Klaine/Darren Criss fans. We've been spoiled
    + Darren Criss on Ellen
    + Chris Colfer on Regis&Kelly
    + Sue Sylvester Superbowl and Silly Love Songs two days apart
    + New Darren Criss photoshoots one of which is really suggestive
    + And more
  • I'm struggling to think of anything else
  • So I'll just leave this here
When I feel like actually blogging again, I will. I'm sorry. I'm just really exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've had a really busy time. I hopeb you get better. I'm really happy that you got chosen for the Longrigg activity.

    ReplyDelete