Thursday 20 January 2011

Did I Set That Off?

Right. So. The last thing I should be doing right now is blogging. I have a killer headache, like the one I had back in October(or was it November?). The one that lasted two and a half weeks? Yeah. It's like that. I convinced my mum to let me stay off school yesterday and my nan convinced her to let me have today off, too. I feel like crap, I can't look at the screen for longer than a couple of minutes at a time, and I hate it. I don't know how I managed to write that post about Darren yesterday but let me tell you, it took a very long time.

I realised I hadn't actually blogged about how things were going, so I decided I should tell you while waiting for the first episode of Gossip Girl to load.

The Biology exam was okay. I was really nervous beforehand. I couldn't stop shaking and I felt like I wanted to throw up, but I stomached it and sat the exam and all was fine and dandy. I'm reluctant to say that I think I've possibly scraped a B, just in case I completely fail it, but that's what I'm hoping for -- if I get a B or higher, I'll be happy.

On Saturday, my friend Shannon turned fourteen. She was my best friend from birth until the age of eleven and it was the first time I'd been round her house in two years -- it was scarily nostalgic. Abby, Alex and Jess came round my house at eleven and we went to Shannon's at twelve. From there, we caught a bus to the cinema where we watched the third Narnia movie in 3D. I love Narnia.

It was kind of suffocating because there were seven other girls and I'm just not comfortable around females. I'm comfortable around guys, most of my friends are guys, I can be happy around guys. With girls, there's too many high-heels and skirts and too much make-up and gossip. It's disgusting. Nauseating. Awful. I hate it.  However, I suffered the grueling task of hanging out with those seven girls and lived to tell the tale.

We then came back to town where we separated briefly, Abby, Alex, Jess and I returning to my house for a few hours while the others went to Shannon's. At seven, we went back to Shannon's, where we ate dinner and played Just Dance on the Wii for three hours until it was time to leave. Abby and Alex got picked up from my house and Jess stayed the night. Watching over the footage I took from that night, we found one clip in particular too hilarious not to share with the world. Abby, making a complete fool of herself.


And that's that, really. There is, naturally, other stuff going on in my life right now. It is, however, too personal to share. A lot of matters aren't even my stories to tell and I doubt my friends would be too happy if I blogged about it online.

Now, before my head splits open, I'm going to go. Gossip Girl has finished loading so I'm going to go and watch that. See you whenever I'm better, readers!

1 comment: