Thursday 12 August 2010

I got back from my holiday yesterday. Well, actually, two days ago, since it's nearly one in the morning on the 12th. Tomorrow (or rather, later on today), I'm going to get the camera from my mum's room and upload the several hundred* pictures we took, then sift through them, deleting the bad ones, cropping/fixing the dodgy ones, and then posting them on Twitpic. I also took a couple of videos, which I'm going to post on Twitvid. So, yes.

With my blog about my holiday, I'd like to post pictures along the way, to make you jealous and give you a better idea of my experience (which was awesome), so I'm going to blog about my holiday later on today once I've got the pictures on my laptop.

Instead, I'll share with you something really, totally, completely awesome. The cherry on top of the cake. The perfect end to a perfect long weekend. When I got home, I found out I had a package. From DFTBA records. Containing my ALL CAPS t-shirt.

That would be me wearing it. And pulling it up so I could get it AND my face into the shot. Because my webcam is crap. ANYWAY.... I freaking love it.

*No joke. I counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment