Monday 2 August 2010

Failure

The month hasn't even started yet, and already, I fail BEDA. Not that it matters anyway, because if I really wanted, I could just say "Psht. Yeah. I didn't even want to do that, anyway. Heh." But then I'd be lying, and although I do lie sometimes, I don't wanna lie to you like that.

So yes. I forgot to blog yesterday. I don't even know why I forgot. There were moments yesterday when I was bored out of my mind, clueless as to what to do. But still, it didn't enter my head once that HEY, it's the 1st of April August and I should start blogging!

But anyway, after that slip-up, I've decided not to participate. I'd be a failure even if I had submitted yesterday, because from Friday to Tuesday, I will be without internet, without a computer. According to the B&B's site, there's an Internet Café nearby, which hints at the fact that they don't have Internet connection THERE. But honestly, at 8pm at night, after an exciting but exhausting day at Alnwick Castle and browsing the town, when I'm bored in my room, the last thing I'll want to do is leave and walk to this Internet Café, only to return to the room a couple of hours later.

So I'm just going to take lots of books to read during the evening, and come back to you on Wednesday with lots of exciting news, pictures, OMG's and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's to share with you. So instead of my participation in BEDA, you can look forward to that instead? Maybe? No? Okay.

Besides, I'll be Blogging Every Day in April next year (:

2 comments:

  1. "But still, it didn't enter my head once that HEY, it's the 1st of April and I should start blogging!"
    ...Well no wonder. Must have been your common sense working. Yesterday was the 1st of August dear. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my BEDA's mixed up. I'll fix that XD

    ReplyDelete