Saturday 20 March 2010

Multitasking 24/7.

I'm a multitasker at heart - I can't help it. Yesterday, I tried not to multitask by taking down all of my tabs on the Internet until there was just one, removing my USB so I wouldn't be tempted, turning off the TV and DVD player, and hiding my book on top of my wardrobe (on top of the teddies on top of my wardrobe, so I'd have to jump to reach it xD). I went on YouTube, browsed around a bit ... and ended up watching four different channels at once, rotating between each one. I'd watch one AmazingPhil video, and then perhaps two Danisnotonfire, and then five AmazingPhil videos... depending on whether or not I could be bothered to change the tabs xD

Yesterday, I discovered:
AmazingPhil
Danisnotonfire
Tyrannosauruslexxx
GazzyTube

Not heard of them? I highly suggest you check them out.

Right now, I'm procrastinating... I have, like, six pieces of homework due in for next week. CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO DO THEMMMM! I think there should be a law that if you're ill, you don't have to do homework. That would so be amazing. No homework for me, then xD

This is a random blog, with no real purpose other than to tell you about the awesome people I've discovered on YouTube. And by "you", I mean the grand total of one follower I have. Yayy. I feel ... popular -.-

xD

No comments:

Post a Comment