Monday 6 September 2010

New. Freaking. Headmistress.

The new head? She's so uptight, she has a pole up her backside. Seriously, guys. I hate her. Can't stand her. She's overdramatic, pathetic, and downright stupid. Also, from the frown she gave us on her pinched, wrinkled face while introducing herself, I doubt she's ever smiled in her life.

She put two of my friends in isolation for an hour and then sent them home because they had their noses pierced and refused to take them out. The thing is, they only got them pierced a couple of weeks ago and you have to keep them in for, like, twelve weeks. So they CAN'T take them out or the hole will close up, and they even run the risk of getting an infection. And their parents didn't pay £20 for nothing. You know what the head said? "Take them out or move schools." W ... T ... F?! So, what, they can't come back to school until they take them out? One of my friends actually took it out and came back to school a couple of hours afterwards, but still.

And a girl in my form, Lottie, she got sent home for MANY reasons, most of which I can understand. Nose piercing, dyed part of her hair bright purple, skirt too short, too many earrings (we're only allowed ONE stud in each ear; Lottie has about six XD), and - get this - black tights. What? That's so stupid. Apparently, we're only allowed to wear skin coloured tights. Even though it never mentioned that in the letter she sent us at the end of last year. Girls in my school wear thick, black tights when winter rolls around and I don't know about anywhere else, but where I live, thick, skin-colour tights don't exist. You can only get the thin ones.

And another of my friends, Mitch, got sent home for wearing trainers and having his shirt untucked. ALL the guys wear trainers and nearly everyone had their shirts untucked. So why should HE suffer for that? I should also point out that at the beginning of the day, another guy in my form was sent to reception to colour in a white design on his trainers (they have to be plain back), and HE didn't get sent home for wearing trainers. But Mitch, who's trainers were completely black, got sent home for it.

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

*sigh*

So, long story short, we all hate her, and we all want to run her out of town and bring our old head back/replace her with someone better.

Sorry, ranting. I'm just really worked up about it.

Other than her, school is alright. I had Maths with the same teacher who taught me in Year Seven, and she's wonderful. Triple Science is with the same teacher I had last year, who is also rather wonderful (nothing special, this one, though. She gets her job done and has a sense of humour). RS is with the same teacher I had last year, and even though it's called Religious Studies, we learn more than just religion (we're learning about Evil and Suffering at the moment). Drama is the worst class on a Monday because I only have two friends and a handful of people I could "get along with" out of twenty-two, and the teacher is somewhat of a perv - but teaching-wise, he's really enthusiastic and gets us going.

We worked it out and, sadly, I only have four classes with my best friend, Jess. However, my timetable is VERY similar to Kelly's, so that's good. I'll probably be blogging every day, if I can find the energy, to tell you about my classes. Unlike America, each day on our timetables are different, so it'll be a new thing each day.

And now, I'm off! See ya.

2 comments:

  1. She sounds a bit like Umbridge... which makes me so sorry for you :(

    ReplyDelete