Monday 14 March 2011

Anger Me and Feel My Wrath

So, a little while ago on Tumblr, I made the following post:

I'd seen something on my dashboard and it infuriated me, and the use of the words "retard" and "nigga" have been bugging me for an insanely long time so I snapped and made a post about it. Not a minute later, some idiot had the audacity to leave me a message in my ask box. This message contained one word. That one word was enough to make me downright furious.


It wasn't just the use of the word retard that riled me up, it was knowing that this idiot had gone out of his or her way to anger me. They saw my post and decided to piss me off by leaving that particular word in my ask box. As you can see, I told them to fuck off. No one has unfollowed me yet, but I'm waiting for it.

I am slowly but steadily losing faith in humanity. Is this really what we've been reduced to? Purposefully going out of their way to infuriate others? Calling people names just because they know it'll get them worked up? To see what they say?

I really, really hate this world sometimes. It's disgusting. This anon is disgusting. That word is disgusting.

And I needed to rant. Now I have ranted. I shall let you get back to your life.

1 comment:

  1. That anon is stupid. Because what s/he said is BASICALLY what you meant. And it IS offensive to call someone who's mentally disabled a retard, so NYER to that anon! Because s/he didn't realise that you meant EXACTLY what they meant.

    ReplyDelete