Thursday 31 March 2011

B E D A

April is almost upon us and BEDA is only just out of our reach. Just like last year, I will be doing BEDA. For those of you who are unaware, BEDA stands for Blog Every Day in April, in which thousands of bloggers dedicate their time into writing at least one blog post a day for the thirty days that make up April. There's another variation of this called VEDA, Vlog Every Day in April, in which vloggers make and upload a video every day.

I can't promise I'll remember to blog every day. I might get tired and decide to turn in early without blogging, or maybe my head will be particularly nasty and it hurts too much to use the laptop, or maybe I'll just be my idiotic self and let it slip my mind. However, I vow to attempt to blog every day in April, and for every single day I may or may not miss, I will write a drabble and post it in May. That's a promise.

Now, onto my day. I had a blood test this morning and the nurse missed the vein at first so I have two puncture holes in the crook of my elbow that look like I've been bitten by a snake. I'm already sporting a lovely bruise, too. Have I ever mentioned that I'm aichmophobic? Yes, I have. I was terrified. My results should be here within a day or two.

The rest of my day has been rather dull, except for maybe the last couple of hours. I sent Dominic Barnes, a Warbler on Glee and a really amazing person, a message. He replied. I fangirled. Katie and I were unable to form coherent sentences. The excitement slowly decreased. Here I am.

I got a letter in the post with my exam dates. I have three GCSEs at the beginning of May, and one at the beginning of June. Do you have any idea how close that is? My first exam is in, like, forty days. I've missed so much school and I can never concentrate and I have forty days for my headache to decrease enough that I concentrate so I can study and catch up and have a chance at passing. It'll be hopeless. I'll fail. I'll probably have a breakdown in the examination hall. I'm screwed.

However, I have a meeting tomorrow with my form teacher and head of year about adjusting my timetable and twisting things up to make it easier for me to cope with school. I'm going in at 9AM with my mum and we're going to discuss it. So that should be ... productive.

I'll see you guys later, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna try BEDA for the first time this year, so we can wish each other luck!

    ReplyDelete