Thursday 6 January 2011

2011 Book Count

I've started up my new blog for this year's Book Count. Again, my target is different, but there are new rules. It's a fresh start, and I'm already close to putting my first book of the year (Looking For Alaska by John Green) on there. It's funny how, last year, I'd read four books by the 3rd January. This year, it's the 6th and I've barely even finished one. However, I do have other things to think about (i.e. exams) so reading isn't my main priority.

Anyway, if you'd like to follow my 2011 Book Count blog, you can find it here. My 2010 Book Count, for anyone curious, can be found here.

I don't have much else to say, other than it's kind of late and I'm tired so I'll be going to bed now. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I'll check out your book count in a sec :D .

    ReplyDelete