Monday 3 January 2011

Steph Blogs Too Less

Again, this is kind of in response to Megha's comment on my last post, but I had actually been thinking about blogging about this before I saw her comment.

Megha's right, I don't blog often enough. I used to be really good about it, too. I used to blog a fair bit. Then it slowly dwindled down to hardly blogging at all. I'm going to try and change that. Consider this my unofficial, three-days-late New Years' Resolution -- I'm going to blog more. I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more.

See, now that I have Tumblr, I just vent/stress/scream/fangirl over there very briefly and I don't even think about blogging. That's going to change. I'm not going to stop talking about things on Tumblr, but I'm going to talk about things more here. I will. Even if I have to get my friends to kick me up the backside to do it.

I start school tomorrow and I have a Biology GCSE on the 13th, so I'm going to be cramming. You won't be hearing much from me throughout the next ten days because what time I do spend online won't be spent blogging about how much I hate school and how tiring studying can be. However, I shall keep you updated when I can.

See you soon, I suppose!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Steph! I know how you feel - I kind of got out of the habit of blogging on my blog, Ena Onerio (click on my name to visit it), but I realised I mustn't stop. Nowadays, I blog a bit more, but the New Year celebrations and my Grammar School exam have been getting in the way of things.

    ANYWAY, I hope you didn't get me wrong. I think you're writing (and life) is very interesting, and people ought to know that.

    Instead of blogging on Tumblr first, try coming here and maybe advertise this blog a little bit on Tumblr.

    ReplyDelete