Tuesday 13 July 2010

Lists

So, I've done what I always do. Thought "I'll blog about that tomorrow", then tomorrow comes, and I put it off until the next day, and then the next, and then the next, and so on. Because I'm an awful person. So I'm going to forget about telling you everything I was going to, and I'm going to make Summer lists, 'cos I'm bored.

To Do:
- Finish Vampire Knight
- Wait eagerly for my ALL CAPS t-shirt to arrive (ships in August!!!)
- Wear my ALL CAPS t-shirt. As often as possible.
- Read more.
- Buy earphones (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Stay away from swimming pools and the ocean.
- Don't let anyone convince you into having a water fight.
- Get out of the house more.
- Create/get a better background for this blog.

To Read:
- Harry Potter1-7 by JKRowling
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Paper Towns by John Green
- The Hunger Games by Suzanna Collins
- Size Matters Not by Warwick Davis
- Ooh! What A Lovely Pair by Ant&Dec
- The Van Allen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz


To Listen To:
- California Dorks by Jason Munday
- Break Your Heart (Taio Cruz cover) by Tyler Ward
- I Know by Hank Green
- Airplanes by B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
- Boxcar Blood by Luke Conard & Alan Lastufka
- Delete You by ALL CAPS
- Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Boy Who Cried Wolf by The Futures
- Georgia by Alex Day
- The World Is Mine (I Don't Know Anything) by Alex Day
- Here Comes My Baby by Sons of Admirals
- Summer of '09 by ALL CAPS
- Peeing in a Bottle by Armoured Bearcub
- The Time of Your Life by Alex Day
- Decoy by Paramore
- Where the Lines Overlap by Paramore
- Fences by Paramore
- Careful by Paramore.

That playlist will be listened to A LOT, trust me.

And, while we're listing things, I might as well list the things on my mind.

1. I know of three guys who fancy me, two of whom are good friends, while one I never really talk to. As for the good friends: I've been friends with one of them a couple of months, while I've been friends with the other for YEARS. Seriously. I remember skipping around the playground hand-in-hand with him in the winter to keep warm - when we were in Year 1 (like... nearly eight years ago XD). And I don't fancy any of them back. Awkward? Very.

2. I'm going to see Eclipse this weekend with my friend (I'm playing for her ticket as a birthday present), and I'm partially looking forward to it, partially dreading it. On the one hand, I'm curious, and I want to make fun of sparkly vampires. On the other, I hate Twilight, and Eclipse was - in my opinion - the worst (and most uneventful) book in the series. But I'll live.

3. I need earphonesssssssssss O_O

4. My ankle really hurts. Deckel pushed me not last Saturday, but the Saturday before, and my foot fell in a grate. This made me lose my balance, so I fell on top of the grate, and my ankle bent at a really dodgy angle. And then to top it all off, I went over on it on Friday, which made it worse. On the bright side, it gets me out of PE. On the down side, IT HURTS LIKE CRAP.

I'm tired. I cannot be bothered to write any more. Goodnight! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment