Friday 1 April 2011

Knight In Tattered Armour

It's the first day of April, first day of BEDA, and I have no idea what to blog about. My next blog will be my 100th and I still don't know what to do for it. This page has been open for almost two hours now and ... I just don't know what to write. So, uh, have a song recommendation. I give you Fairytale Ending by Brock Baker.

You are the damsel in distress
And I am nothing less
Than your knight in tattered armour
So take my hand
And we will run through the open fields
 

I've had the song on a loop for days. Brock Baker has the voice of an angel and the song is so, so beautiful. I absolutely adore it and I think you might like it. It's genuinely amazing.

Sorry that this is such a sucky start to BEDA, I'm just really exhausted and out of ideas and I have nothing to say. I'll try to change that as the month goes on, but be warned, song recommendations will be my go-to idea when I'm at a loss for words. What an awesome way to start the month, right? [/sarcasm]

1 comment: