Monday 10 May 2010

To-Do List.

Unless you're blind or distracted, you probably just noticed the new thingymajig at the top. Header? Banner? It's kind of, well, both. Yeahh... Anyway, it took me about an hour, and I was really conscious of the fact that my eyes were just staring at me while I worked. I'm usually alright, dealing with faces and stuff. But that just really unnerved me. Haha. It probably wouldn't have taken as long, but (a) I experimenting, and (b) I downloaded a bunch of new fonts yesterday from DeviantART, and I was testing them out. If you're a hardcore Paramore fan, you may have noticed that "Steph Blogs Too Much" is written in the same font as "Paramore" on the Brand New Eyes album. Fun facts FTW! I'll probably make some more banners, same style, different fonts, soon, when I get bored or whatever.

I'm also going to work on a new skin for this blog, something that isn't just a block colour, something in lilac because I'm really into that colour at the moment.

While on the talk of skins and such, does anyone have any idea how to create new skins and themes on Zetaboards? A friend and I are working on making a forum - and I won't say any more on the subject until it's up and running - and we're both completely confused by the settings of the Zetaboards skin-maker thingymajig. Sooo, if you have any tips, or can assist us, we'll be forever grateful. Many thanks!

I've officially been titled "The loser girl who reads manga." ... and all because my best friend, Allie, wants to get me into manga and anime, as I currently hold no interest whatsoever in it. I willingly agreed to watching Death Note, because I know the storyline, and I truthfully think it sounds interesting. However, I was reluctant to read manga, because I've tried, got confused, and didn't enjoy it. But I'm trying. At first, I tried to read Fruits Basket, but the earliest book in the series available in my school library was Book Six, which is no good (if I read a series, I start at the start and read in chronological order). The only series that had Book One was 'Pita-Ten'. I'm on page 47, and it's really weird. I talked to Allie about what made it weird, and apparently it's weird even for manga, sooo maybe I just picked the wrong book to start off with. Now, she wants me to read Ghost Hunt (which isn't in the school library). However, because I checked this book out and was reading it in form, I've officially been nicknamed "loser girl who reads manga." by a boy in my form, even though he's only seen me reading it once, the dislike was evident on my face, and I explained to him that I found it weird as hell.

But, anyway... I wanted to talk to you about something else, but I can't--

Never mind. I remember now! I was going to write my to-do list, and then at the end of each blog I make in the future, I can cross them off once I've achieved them. My to-do list is quite long, because I expect way too much of myself.

TO-DO LIST.
-- Catch up on Neighbours
-- Watch Vampires in Venice
-- Get photostills from Vampires in Venice
-- Write up RPG rules for KWC and 'Secret Forum Project'
-- Arrange with friend who's going to write which rules for Secret Forum Project
-- Finish Pita-Ten.
-- Finish Eagle Strike.
-- Make blog skin.
-- Make lyrics icons.
-- Make Secret Forum Project Header Banner
-- STAMPS! (I know what I mean. Don't ask xD)
-- Watch Death Note

As you can see, I expect wayyy too much of myself. This list will probably take me three or four months to actually complete. And I swear there's more things I wanted to do. Yeah. ... I'm not even going to bother putting "Teach myself guitar" and "Teach myself German" on the list, because they're not going to happen for a long, long time.

Keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment