Tuesday 4 May 2010

Yu Has Blogspot!

This just a short blog to express my excitement, because Yu from Cinema Bizarre has got a blogspot at http://369crimson.blogspot.com/. Squeeeeee! Don't know who Yu is? It's this guy.
 

Now, I have a question for you... do you call this site blogger or blogspot? It really depends on what mood I'm in, but I call it both. Like, now I'm calling it blogspot, yet I've called it blogger before. Answer in the comments (:

Oh, and Kristina Horner (an awesome girl - literally) tweeted about this site earlier, and it's strangely addictive. Check it out!

Keep blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have no idea who Yu/Cinema Bizzare is/are, but I am sure they are awesome :)
    And...I guess I would call it blogspot? But then, I don't really go on it so hey ho :)
    And I went on the site Kristina tweeted about...you are right. It is addictive! :D
    -Lizzie, aka loupylou.powell

    ReplyDelete