Wednesday 23 June 2010

Pointlessness.

Unless I somehow find the energy to pull myself out of bed on Saturday and type an entire blog about France, you won't get another blog from me until next week. Again, I have a fair few things to talk about, so I'll do the number thing. Again.

1. You should have already noticed ... I changed my header picture. I didn't like the old one, and I didn't expect to keep it for so long... so now you can have a picture of my eyes staring you down. My eyelashes look really long at the corners. Weird.

2. My #3 in my last blog told you I'd hurt my thumb in Tech last week. Yesterday, we were doing practical Tech, and I was close to tears in pain. In the end, my Tech teacher did most of my work. I love that woman. It doesn't hurt much now, though, so that's good.

3. I've been working my butt off today trying to solve this problem I have and finish a design for something I can't tell you about ... yet. You may or may not remember me mentioning a "secret project" quite a while back... yeah, I was working on that. Don't badger me into telling you - all will be revealed once it's complete. If I can get it to work. Stupid thing.

4. Besides that, I've been making a lot of signature banners. My favourites?
 Whoa, I just noticed this now, and I find it pretty freaky: Each one contains a different main character for the Nickelodeon show H20: Just Add Water (one of my favourite shows when I was younger). I knew I was using the actors, but I didn't realise my favourites included one of each. Heh. Coincidences = <3

5. I'm writing this at 11:20pm while concentrating on other things, so I keep forgetting what I was going to write. Hmph. Memory of a goldfish.

6. I've been getting better at posting on my Dailybooth. Not terrific, yet, but I posted yesterday and today, so it's going somewhere!

7. Speaking of pictures and stuff, I'm going to have loads of pictures from France and the Pink concert, so I might make two blogs: one of pictures, one of my rambling about what a great experience it was. Heh. ;D

8. I take up way too many challenges on HPFC, and I am way too addicted to drabble collabs. Doh.

Keep blogging!
... This was pointless.

1 comment:

  1. Waagh, new header!
    It's a little....spooky, seeing these eyes just staring out at your from a screen, but it's pretty cool :)
    I really like the banners, they are awesome...my favourite is the 'oh so gorgeous' one :P
    Nothing wrong with HPFC challenges. They rock! :D hehe
    -Lizzie, aka loupylou.powell

    ReplyDelete