Monday 14 June 2010

Pondering

Firstly, I am writing this on my new Netbook, and I love it! But anyway...

So, I have an idea. I'm thinking of starting a "Creative Writing Tips" blog, where - like the title suggests - I give tips on creative writing. I'm following a couple of blogs that do the same thing, but they hardly ever post and I get bored just waiting around. So I decided that, hey, I could start one! It would also save me having to explain speech tags and such when I'm giving concrit.

I can just say "look [here], [here], and [here] for more detailed information on these subjects!"

No, I won't. I'll still probably go into detailed explanations again and again and again. I always do. It's who I am.

But anyway... I'd love for your feedback. Do you like this idea? Would you follow the blog? Do you think, honestly now, that I'd be able to do it? Also, I'm unsure of what to call it.

It's not something I'm going to rush into and regret later; I'm going to think about it for a while before I consider making a move, but I do genuinely like the idea. I have to think over it, think of a decent name, create a decent design, consider how long I should wait between each post - things like that. It'll be fun, but depending on time, it could also feel like a chore. I know with the Dribble Drabble challenge, I enjoyed it so much but some days, I just couldn't be bothered. I don't want this to feel the same.

So, yeah. Leave a comment with your opinion; it'll be muchly appreciated.

Oh, and before I go.... I did this photomanipulation last night, and I'm really proud of it. The girls and the field were borrowed from here, and the noose from here.

Please note that the noose isn't stock
The photographer is a friend of mine (Hey Katie!) and she granted me permission to use it. If you wish to use it in your own photomanipulation, you'll have to ask her.

Keep blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I don't know. If you have enough tips to keep it fresh and not repeat the same thing over and over again, go for it! :)
    -Lizzie, aka loupylou.powell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! (Hey Stephie!) xD

    ReplyDelete