Saturday 26 June 2010

Quickie.

This is just something I'm posting really quickly before Doctor Who (which I wouldn't miss for the world). Ellen posted this video in her blog, and I fell in love with it. I actually recognised more songs than I thought I would, and it's really creative.



In honour of the Doctor Who finale, I finally got round to putting up my massive Doctor Who poster, which I'll take a picture of and post later, along with a DW Series 5 blog. I'm going to be working on DW icons throughout the entire series for a fair bit of time over the next week, so expect updates on that.

I'm going to blog about my time in France with pictures in a seperate blog post tonight, as well, so keep an eye out for that.

And also, I've been completely neglecting my Book Count blog, so I need to go and update that ASAP.

I'm also going to create a Summer Playlist, which will be completely pointless, but I'll do it anyway. I also want to share with you stuff from AW, MLIA, FML, GMH, LMGH, and SBS, so ... yeah. I have a lot of things planned!

And, tomorrow, I'm going to the Pink concert, so you'll get pictures and a blog about that some time next week, too.

Like I said, just a quick update before Doctor Who, which I'm going downstairs to watch now. Excited? Very. Sad? Yes. Curious? Definitely.

Keep blogging!

1 comment: