Sunday 3 April 2011

100th Blog Post like yeah~

So, I didn't blog yesterday. What an even better start to BEDA, eh? I'm doing really great so far. Okay, so, I woke up at 8AM because I had an appointment with my GP, then I went to bed at 3PM because I felt like crap, got up at 5PM to eat dinner, went back to bed at 6PM, and didn't wake up until lunch time today. That's why I didn't blog yesterday. As it is, I've already been back to bed since then, I'm exhausted, and I feel awful. I don't want to blog. But I'm forcing myself to type something out to save myself from having to write, like, twenty drabbles at the end of the month.

This is my 100th post, but I seriously cannot bring myself to care right now and think of something better to do. So I'm not going to do anything for my 100th. I'm just going to ... talk. In bulletpoints.
  • Glee comes back on the 19th. 
  • Doctor Who comes back on the 23rd!
  • It's three of my friends' birthday on the 6th.
  • Jess turns 14 on the 27th.
  • I'm on seizure pills for my headaches
  • The beta-blockers I was on weren't doing anything and the next course of action would have been anti-depressants
  • But they might toy with my mood and the doctor wants to assess me for depression before putting me on anti-depressants, and if my mood changed, it'd be harder to assess me correctly.
  • They're going to contact this counselling thing
  • I don't want to talk to a bloody counsellor
  • I want people to just leave me alone
  • Ugh
  • Whatever
I can't be bothered to write any more. I'm tired, I feel like crap, and I just want to curl in a hole and die. Ugh. Sorry for being a little ball of angst. I just ... yeah whatever.

Drabbles I Owe You: 1

1 comment:

  1. Awh, it's okay Steph. Things aren't too bad. Okay, so maybe they are, but remember, they can always get better!

    ReplyDelete