Monday 11 April 2011

Wales: Day One

Today has been pretty tedious, I'm not gonna lie. I got an hour of sleep and then had to sit on a train for five hours. I had stomach pains, discomfort, tralala. It wasn't fantastic. I watched an episode and a half of Gossip Girl, but I didn't read the multi-chap fic because my head was pretty bad.

We went to the guest house we booked a room in, and it's extremely friendly and homely and I love it here. We're staying just across the road from the ocean so it's pretty windy but the view is gorgeous. We had fish and chips for dinner, which was delicious, and now we're settled in our room, Mum in bed and me in a really comfortable brown chair, watching Friends and waiting for Glee to start (ten minutes!). It's Blame It On The Alcohol (2x14) and I LOVE this episode.

I'm kind of annoyed that I haven't gotten the chance to speak to Katie yet, because she hasn't been allowed on the computer since Thursday and I miss her like crazy and I missed my chance to speak to her today. Hopefully we'll be able to talk tomorrow, though.

So ...

I'm really tired and Glee is going to start soon, so I think I'm just gonna go and get into bed. See you tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be more awake when I blog tomorrow, and I'll be able to type more.

1 comment:

  1. Take a picture of the view, Steph! Take a lot of pics. I'd love to see what it looks like. I'm so jealous. You and another online friend of mine are BOTH on holiday... and I'm stuck at home. ARGH!!!

    ReplyDelete