Friday 8 April 2011

Holiiiidayyy

So I've failed BEDA. Whatever. I knew I wouldn't manage it. I just feel really blech right now.

I'm going on a trip to Wales next week with my mum, and we're going to spend the week beside the sea, in a very quiet area, relaxing and stuff. I'll have internet connection in the guest house we're staying in, but my time on the computer will be limited to a couple of hours a day. I'll try to blog daily, but it will probably just be telling you about my day.

I really just want to curl up and rest my eyes right now, and I really really really have nothing to blog about aside from telling you about my holiday, so I'm just going to ... end it here. This blog is ridiculously short, I know, but hey, at least I'm blogging.

See you guys later, I guess.

Drabbles IOU: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment