Wednesday 27 April 2011

Glee Twins Manip: Fabray Twins 02



As the Berry twins walked away, Rachel in a strop and Ruth following patiently behind her, the Fabray twins watched their retreating backs.
“You like her, don’t you?” Quinn said, looking at Kaitlynn. “Ruth … I see the way you look at her.”
Kaitlynn sniffed and wrapped her arms around herself, always more insecure about herself than her sister. “It doesn’t matter how I feel. She has a boyfriend.”
“So what? Go after her. Don’t let some random boy stop you from being happy.”
“I refuse to be the second half, Quinn, and she isn’t going to break up with him for me. Just … just drop it, okay? I don’t want to think about Ruth right now.”
Kaitlynn turned to walk away, but not before noticing that Quinn’s gaze still lingered on Rachel’s back. As she left her sister by their lockers, Kaitlynn smiled to herself. She wasn’t the only one with a secret crush on someone completely off-limits. That acknowledgement made her heart warm. She wasn’t as alone as she thought … not really.

2 comments:

  1. That was bloody brilliant, very original and I love the idea of Quinn/Rachel SO much. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete