Saturday 9 April 2011

Aloha Cousin!

There are twenty minutes left until midnight and I'm half-way through watching an episode of Glee, but alas, I must blog! From here on in, I've decided to avoid talking about how crap I feel and focus on the positives. At least until April is over, anyway.

Today, I got up way past lunch time and watched Lilo&Stitch, Lilo&Stitch 2, and Stitch! The Movie with my little cousin. We were going to watch Leroy and Stitch as well but he would have been picked up before the movie finished so we didn't see the point.

I love the Lilo & Stitch movies. I always have, and I always will. I was actually obsessed with Elvis when I was younger because of these movies. They're great. There's something about them that never fails to get old, even if I watched them a million times in a row. Whenever I'm bored and nothing seems to interest me, I'll usually turn to Lily & Stitch. And, without fail, they'll brighten my mood.

We had Chinese for dinner, which is awesome, because my love for Chinese food is ridiculously strong but we don't eat it often. So every time we do decide to get Chinese, it's awesome.

Tomorrow, I'm going to spend the day packing for my trip and downloading as much Glee music as I can so that I can listen to it during my holiday. I only have about thirty songs, which just isn't right, so I'm going to make amends.

And with four minutes left, I shall publish this post and leave you to dream sweet dreams and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment