Wednesday 20 April 2011

Glee Twins Manip: Berry Twins 01



“Hey, guys, I’ve got the setlist!” Mr Schue said as he walked into the choir room, waving a piece of paper. Conversation ceased amongst New Directions and the kids sat up straight, curious. “I finished it last night, I found the perfect song for our solo this time. I can’t wait for you to hear it.”
“I can’t wait to sing it, Mr Schue,” Rachel said brightly.
“Actually, Rachel, I’m giving it to Ruth this time. She’s really improved lately.”
Rachel’s face fell as her sister’s lit up, and Ruth Berry seemed oblivious to Rachel’s pain as she started giggling and gushing. “Oh my god, Mr Schue, are you sure? Rach, oh my god, our singing lessons are finally paying off! You’re the best sister in the world, oh my god, I can’t believe this. I’m going to have to-“
Rachel couldn’t bring herself to argue, couldn’t find anyone to blame except herself. She’d given her sister those private singing lessons, she’d made her sister her own competition, she’d finally shown the world that her sister was worth something. She didn’t want that solo being taken from her, and hell yes she was going to be bitter about this, but it was her own fault and her sister deserved a chance to shine for once.
Biting back tears, Rachel forced a smile onto her face and nodded at Ruth for encouragement. Swaying in the background could be … fun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I like this, it's very amusing. And I can understand it more cos I'm a Gleek.

    ReplyDelete