Sunday 4 April 2010

Google Fail

Yeah, yeah, second blog in one day. Whatever. Don't care. I'm posting! Because, honestly, this cannot wait. It's just too insane. My friend messaged me and said, "Hey, check out this fanfiction story!" Only, she didn't provide a link (genius). So off I went to Google, started to type in the title... and I couldn't help but notice this...


Now, the ironic thing about this is that, just an hour or so earlier, I was looking on failblog through some rather hilarious fails. And then I just happen to notice this. Naturally, I print-screened and put a square around the offending suggestion. But, really, "can you fly when pregnant?" is one of the most ridiculous questions ever.

Fail? I think so. I'm going to submit this to failblog, now. The world needs to see it.

Flying when pregnant... sweet Merlin...

No comments:

Post a Comment