Thursday 22 April 2010

He had a one-hand feel on the steering wheel...

Taylor Swift, get your stupid country music OUT OF MY HEAD. I've had 'Our Song' stuck in my head for a good week or so, and sadly enough, I know all the words. It doesn't help that, despite myself, I have to keep listening to it. I don't even like it. Grr. Although, I admit, I really like her twang in Our Song. But that's all I like about it. So hmph. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

Anyway... I found this really cool anime character creator thingy on DeviantART. And I made a couple of characters for a story I've been planning. Because I'm a paranoid little girl, I don't want to share with you the plot or anything (mainly because it's still in the works, partly because I'm afraid of being plagarized). Just know that it's a spy thing. Kind of like the Alex Rider series (which I'm reading at the moment, go figure). Anyway, these are the characters I created ...

Eleanor.
The reason I made three for her is because she's the main character, and I was experimenting. The picture looks really small here. It's bigger, normally, but I don't want to make it massive. You can't see her freckles here; that's not fair! Oh well. She has freckles, because I looovve freckles.

So, yes, say hi to Elle!




I had no idea what to call this character at first. I was really tempted to call him James, because he started out as just someone who Eleanor knew and got along with, but then his character steadily started growing in my mind, and he just didn't seem like a James any more. Also, I had no idea what he looked like, but now that I've made this, I'm certain that this is what he looks like.
I called him Jack.
Even though one of my friends is called Jack, and he's amazing, and this Jack kind of won't be amazing ...

I think he looks like a Jack. Just a matter of personal opinion, I suppose.

But, yes. His name is Jack.





I really have nothing else to say. My grandad's doing good, I have homework to do and can't be bothered to do it, and I haven't written my dribble drabble yet. So, I guess I'd better get a move on, eh?

Keep blogging!

1 comment: