Sunday 11 April 2010

We'll run away together, we'll spend some time forever...

I've been a fan of Weezer for a while; I think they're music is great, really original, and each song is different. My current favourites are Island in the Sun, which was the song that introduced me to Weezer, and (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You Too. For the past couple of hours, I've been flicking through several Weezer videos on YouTube, and I can't believe I've never watched the Island In The Sun video. It's absolutely adorable. I can't not share it with you!



Awww. I love it. And, of course, I love the song.

Anyway, moving on... in the notebook I found, the next few pages consist of stuff that bores even me. Just silly little notes and doodles that no one really cares about. The next thing that really catches my interest is my record of Kingswood - an activity center thing in Norfolk that I went to with the school for a week in Year 4. However, it takes up twelve pages, so I feel like that should have a blog post of it's own. That being said, I'll share the Kingswood thing tomorrow, though most of you probably won't even bother to read it. After that, there's the beginning of a really freaky story, which I actually remember writing. Well, not writing, but I remember where I got the inspiration from. And that's the final thing in there, other than notes and doodles I've added within the past few days like a badly drawn Blossom (PPG FTW!) and my Saturday 10th April Dribble Drabble. Here's that story I was talking about. Because it's written in blue ink, I'm going to change the font colour xD

It all started when I sat by the window patiently waiting for the pensioner to come. Suddenly a car pulled up in the drive. A young lady with long, straight hair and blue eyes stepped out of the car. In her hand was a briefcase.

"What's that, Amanda?" said my little sister, Felicity. 


"Well-"


I was interrupted by my older sister, June. "It's just a lady, and in the briefcase it just has forms and stuff."


June was so annoying. She's 13, I'm 10 and Felicity is 4 but turning 5 next week. We're a very musical family. June plays the clarinet. I play the guitar. Felicity can't play an instrument yet but she wants to play the violin. Mum and dad play the piano. We have 2 cats, too. 


Me and my sisters crept downstairs and listened carefully.


"May I go to the toilet, please?" asked the lady politley. We shot upstairs and started pretending to play band. Then when the lady came up she kicked open the door with ropes, cloth and 3 sacks. She had a wicked grin on her face. She tied each of us up in a flash and gaged us. Then she chucked us in each of the bags then she went down the stairs and chucked us out the kitchen door. June fainted and Felicity was kicking and screaming but no-one came to rescue us. I figured anyone that came past wouldn't pay attention; people always avoided things they shouldn't. I was petrified. After a few minutes, I fainted, too. 


When I woke up I was in a rusty metal cage. Two cages sat next to me. It didn't take me long to relise what that lady was. She was a kidnapper! one of side of me through metal bars was Felicity. The other cage was empty. I heard Felicity whimpering. I reached to her through the cage to comfort her. As she calmed down I looked around the room. It was full of cages! A lot of them had children in. BANG! The door flung open. It was the lady. In her hand was June, held tight from the back of the next. She screamed to me, "Amanda!" She sounded surprised to see me. She was chucked into the cage next to me. "Amanda!" she screamed again, tears filling her eyes. "You're next!" she wailed. Suddenly, I felt someone crap me and pull me out of the case. I had been too busy listening to June I hadn't relized a ban has unlocked the case. Something caught my eye as I was dragged away. June was wearing rags and her arms were bright red!


I was pulled through to a room with a 'No Entry' sign on the door. I was so scared. I thought about what June said. "You're next." What did that mean? Inside the room there were rags of all sizes, whips, and even knives. The lady pushed me onto the table and locked me in the 'torture room'. She yelled through the keyhole, "Get changed into the clothes on the table or else you'll be stabbed!" I was close to fainting again. I changed quicker than lightning. She whipped my arms and the back of my legs before talking me back to the cage room, cackling, "Your little princess sister is next." I was horrified - Felicity struggles to get changed because of a problem in her legs! She might not make it!


And then it never got continued. Haha. I was such a freak O_O

On a finishing note, I've been reading through GMH and LGMH, and they are so cute and inspiring. You should definitely check them out. When you're feeling down, they really give you a boost. They're beautiful <3


See you tomorrow, bloggers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment