Monday 26 April 2010

Why is YOUR day awesome?

I've caught up on all the blogs over the past few days, and honestly, Hayley G. Hoover writes the most amazing blogs ever. I'm already a fan of her vlogs, and 5AG, in which she is 'Friday', but her blogs beat both of those. They're so well-written and inspiring and beautiful. She's such an amazing person. Or, I guess, awesome. Considering she's part of 5AG xD When she publishes a book, I'm so buying it! Why is my day awesome? Because of Hayley's blog.

You know, it's madness, but I already know what my last blog in April is going to be about, even though I have no idea what to do until then. And I've had this blog page open for over an hour and not written a word, so it's clear that this blog is going to be dull. I'm just going to give other reasons why my day was awesome... This is going to take some time to think up xD

1. Hayley's blogs are so beautiful and wonderful and reading them makes me smile.

2. I just finished listening to Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber, which is quite a wonderful song.

3. It's my best friend's birthday tomorrow, so I get to make a card for her on GIMP

4. ... This is harder than I thought it would be. I'm out of ideas xD

Okay... I'll leave you now, because my life is so unbelievably boring that I have nothing else to say xD I might just post a drabble tomorrow or something...

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna check out Hayley's blog! And I love your profile btw.

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete