Wednesday 21 April 2010

Imma Be a Busy Bumble Bee.

 Title? Inspired by the very annoying "Imma Be" by Black Eyed Peas.
Time: 9:01pm.
This is going to be a really quick blog, because I'm really short on time. I stayed downstairs, talking with my family while waiting to hear something from the hospital. It took my nan three calls before she got through to the ICU at the hospital, and the operation had only just finished. However, from what the nurse can tell, he's alright. We have to call again in the morning because they'll be able to check him over properly by then.

So, from seven, I've been catching up, writing my Dribble Drabble, and stuff ... I have to do an English project, due for tomorrow*, and I'm currently alternating between finding pictures to write about and writing up this blog. Ah, last-minute stress. Thank Merlin it's English - any other subject, and I'd be screwed. But words come to me pretty easily, so that's alright**. I have, currently, forty-five minutes.

My eyes are still really heavy and achy, my inspiration has come back a little bit (my dribble drabble was really easy to write), and my fanfiction readers are probably getting ready to start an angry mob. I haven't updated two of my collabs in nearly a week. In my defense, it's the 50th piece for both of them, and I want to post it at the same time, and I've been re-writing and editing one of them constantly, because I love the plot but don't like the words. I'll explain it to them when I post. Hopefully, they'll understand. I just want to make the big 50 special. Also, I'm having trouble making a fluffy, family friendly fic about a canon pairing that everyone loves. Because some people have said they find my slash/T-rated stuff disturbing to read, so I want to make something that everyone will enjoy. I'm thinking of doing Molly/Arthur, but I need to get an idea for them first. Perhaps, if that plan doesn't make it, I could do James/Lily fluff. Everyone loves J/L. How could they not?

I haven't had time to catch up on blogs, either, because I've been so caught up lately. I have, like, seven new blogs in my dashboard thing, waiting to be read, from yesterday and today. And I need to watch the last three episodes of Neighbours online. And find time to complete these bl'min FF things, and continue to write Dribble Drabble. I know I'm complaining about doing what I love again, but having to do so much in such short time is so hard***. And to think I was considering teaching myself German, and start learning the guitar again. I don't have time! O_O

Time: 9:25pm.

I really need to focus on this homework, now, so I'm going to leave it there. Keep blogging!

*It was set weeks and weeks ago, but because it was so far back in my planner, I didn't look that far back, and completely forgot about it until yesterday.
**Says the girl who took two weeks of idea-squeezing to think of an idea for her Christmas story. And then another week to write and edit it (Although once I got going, I finished it quickly... and then put off editing it, which is why it took so long xD).
***I laughed as I wrote that. Inside joke with my friends and a girl from my Science class. Saying "so hard" reminded me of it. Haha. Don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment