Friday 30 April 2010

You're in a jammy situation.

So, here we are, the last day of April. I'm going to making two blogs today, the second one will come in a couple of hours, so that I have 30 blogs throughout April, so it's like those first few days before I decided to do BEDA will count. It's going to be so weird, not having to blog everyday. I've enjoyed BEDA, even though I complained about being too tired or museless to post a decent blog. But, heyho, at least I've managed to post an actual blog everyday since I decided to do BEDA. I've said BEDA way too much these past few sentences, but oh well, let's just go with it.

That's not the only thing that's going to be weird, though. In eight days, Dribble Drabble will be over. In three months, I won't be in Year Eight any more. In four and a half months, I will officially be a Year Nine. And the fact that I still don't have braces and I'm nearly in Year Nine is just ridiculous because I really need them and you just don't see Year Nines walking around with messed up teeth. It just doesn't happen. Ugh. Headdeskheaddeskheaddesk.

I know this blog is going to be really short, because I have three and a half hours left, and there are things that I want to do before such time, like pack my bag*, sort out my money**, update on Fanfiction.net, write up the other blog, and such. So, yes, that is a lot to get in done in three and a half hours. I'm going to leave you with this photostill of Matt Smith that I have yet to turn into an icon, yet ...

Beware the wrath of the JAMMY DODGER!! Dundundunnnn! Speaking of which, I had some of them the other day. Oh, and speaking of Doctor Who, I'm going to miss it tomorrow, so I'm going to watch last Saturday's AND tomorrow's on iPlayer on Sunday. I also need to catch up on two weeks of Neighbours, and homework. Thank Merlin it's not going to be a BEDA day on Sunday, eh? Haha.

Keep blogging!

*Sleeping round Jess's house tomorrow!
**Going to the city centre with Kelly, Sasha, Mitch and possibly Deckel tomorrow, before staying round Jess's.

1 comment:

  1. JAAAAAAAAMMMY DODGERS! They rock :D
    *sigh* I love Doctor Who...I must admit, I was a bit iffy about Matt Smith at the end of David Tennant's final episode (because David Tennant is just awesome, do you not agree?) but now I rather like him. He brings a...random edge to the Doctor that just makes him that much more brilliant :D
    -Lizzie, aka loupylou.powell

    ReplyDelete