Monday 19 April 2010

I Got Me Some Tardis Self-Destruct Buttons!

I have twenty minutes to write this blog, so I'm going to be really quick. Sorry if it's short. You know what I said about the Daleks yesterday? About how I don't "dislike them"? I have no idea why I said that. They're tacky and horrid. I think I was sugercoating the situation, because I entered the series with an open mind and I didn't want to hate anything. But, honestly, those Daleks are a joke ... like, powerranger Daleks. Without the pink powerranger. Just ... yuck.

Speaking of Doctor Who, my mum got me a packet of tardis self-destruct buttons*. Because, after watching Doctor Who, I got this craving for them. It was kind of obsessive. So my mum got me some today. And the packaging is a total rip off. They didn't even call them by their proper name. They called them "jam rings". WHAT THE HELL?! Grrr. They weren't even capitalized, for Merlin's sake. I still have two left. I'm saving them for later, despite my tastebud's protests. Nomnomnom.

In other news, I pulled another - yes, another - tooth out today! Well, more like sucked it out. See, it really hurt when I touched it and moved it, but it didn't hurt to drink through a straw or anything. So, I figured, to save myself some pain, I'll just suck on nothing until the tooth comes out. And it came out. It hurt a bit, but it was nothing to the amount of pain it caused me throughout the day. I didn't even bleed - bonus! Before I sucked it out, I was playing with it, and I made it do a 180 turn ... I couldn't get it go back, so I just had a backwards canine tooth for about an hour. It felt reeeaaallly weird. But I'm really glad I got it out. The dentist said there were six or seven teeth they had to take out the last time I was there ... I've pulled out, like, five since then. Heh. You're welcome, Dentist People.

Okay... ten minutes left. Write quickly, Steph!

First day of school wasn't terrible. The most difficult part was getting out of bed. I was fine with waking up early, surprisingly, but over the holidays, I developed this habit of laying in bed doing nothing but thinking and stuff for a couple of hours after I wake up. Having to pull myself out of bed five minutes after I woke up was, quite frankly, one of the most horrible things I've ever had to do. Blehhh. Anyway ... We're in a new form room, which is really confusing, but at least I still get to sit next to Jess. And my first official lesson of the day on Monday is Spanish/French, which is fifteen seconds down the hall. In the words of Charlie (a boy in my class), SCORE!! *punches air* ... No. Only Charlie can do that and make it funny. I fail. My friends are as crazy and nerdy as ever ... I just wish they were my kind of nerdy. Heh. And Jess and I are STILL trying to plan a time to see Alice in Wonderland ... fingers crossed, we'll get to watch it this weekend. And then, according to Jess, her mum will invite me to their BBQ and I'll probably stay round. But lets not get ahead of ourselves, eh?

There was something else I wanted to tell you, but it's escaped my mind. Damn you, Brain. Oh well. I'll use the last five minutes of my time on here to save some stuff to my USB, rock out to some more Wizard Rock, and multi-task my way through six tabs. Hoorah for multi-tasking.

Keep blogging!

P.S. I just spell-checked this blog, and it said I spelt my name wrong. No, Spellcheck, you foolish little bleh, I did not spell my name wrong.

*To anyone who hasn't seen 'Victory of the Daleks' yet, I won't be surprised if you're like "There are WHAT?!" Don't worry... you'll understand soon enough.

1 comment: