Tuesday 13 April 2010

My Muse Has Gone on Holiday.

I'm having a lazy day today. It took me three and a half hours to write my dribble drabble, which was only 411 words, and I had no inspiration whatsoever - that includes for photoediting. I managed to make a few icons, but GIMP hated me and all the other ones I tried to make couldn't be seen well at a 100x100 scale. Argh! And, like I said, I have NO inspiration ... that includes for this blog. I've spent my day listening to McFLY, whom I used to love, and they're starting to grow on me again. They're not too bad. Danny was always my favourite when I was younger, but now, I love Dougie. Heehee. It's the side-fringe that won me over, I think. And his eyes. They're a really beautiful, capturing shade of blue. I could stare at them all day.

Anyway, here are the icons I managed to make...


I only like the first two, but hey ho, they're better than nothing. I got LOADS of stills from that second episode ... I only used four of them, one of which you can't even see because I made it too transparent (in the second Amy Pond one, with the transparent layers). Ugh. GIMP hates me, and my muse has gone on holiday without my permission.

On the bright side, I managed to find a stamp template on DeviantART, so I will eventually start making a variety of stamps, too! Which, hopefully, will be pretty fun. I've never tried to make a stamp before, but I've wanted to. Now I have the template, I'll be able to. Yay!

On that note, I'll leave you, because it's taken me half an hour to write this (Multitasking. As uninspired and lazy as I am, I'll always be able to do that), which is ridiculous, because there's hardly anything in this blog. Sorry about the shortness. Hopefully, if I get inspired enough, tomorrow's blog will be longer and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment